St Giles London - St Giles Classic Hotel
• The St Giles Hotel in Bloomsbury, Central London is known to be one of Europe's largest independent hotels. Situated just off Oxford Street, accommodation is 1 minute walk from Tottenham Court Underground Station. The hotel is near Kings Cross St Pancras International and Euston Station, with easy access to Waterloo, Victoria and Liverpool Street Stations as well as many local tourist attractions.
• This central London hotel offers Sage & Chilli Restaurant (previously Il Grasso), Hudson's House Bar & Restaurant and VQ 24-Hour Cafe & Diner . An ideal venue in London for conference & meetings, guests are able to also gain access to the extensive leisure centre located under the hotel including an indoor heated 25m Swimming Pool, extensive Cardio Zone and free weights.
• Arguably the most central hotel in the Capital, guests can walk to nearby Oxford Street, British Museum, China Town, Theatreland, Covent Garden and Leicester Square... the top tourist attractions to visit and places to shop in London are endless.
If you are looking for a city break, weekend break or even a shopping weekend, this is the best hotel in London to stay due to our ideal central location.
St Giles Heathrow - St Giles Classic Hotel
• The St Giles Hotel Heathrow is a modern hotel located near London Heathrow Airport. More than just an airport hotel, the St Giles is situated in Feltham only 1 minute walk from Feltham Mainline Rail Station; providing easy access to either Central London (London Waterloo Station) or Windsor & Eton (both only 25 minutes by train). The hotel is ideally positioned with many top places to visit all within easy reach.
• Our en-suite accommodation rooms and suites are air conditioned and the hotel features Il Grasso Restaurant and Hugo's Bar and fitness room with modern cardio equipment. The conference & meeting rooms with natural daylight is an ideal training venue. This is one Heathrow hotel with parking on -site.
• St Giles Hotel is located only 10 minutes from London Heathrow Airport (LHR) Terminal 4 and within easy reach to many major tourist attractions including Thorpe Park theme park, Twickenham Rugby Stadium, Kempton Park Racecourse, Kew Gardens, Legoland Windsor, Hampton Court Palace, Windsor Castle and Eton.
If you are looking for a discount airport hotel or a weekend break which offers easy access to central London look no further than the St Giles Hotel Heathrow.
*Official Website *No Booking Fees *No Hidden Fees *Flexible Cancellation Policies *Best Rates Offered